Aim of the Capsule
To afford an opportunity to participants to understand and analyse dynamics of the following:-
• Instability in West Asia
• Geo-politics of Combating Terrorism in Af-Pak Region
• Indo- Pacific Region – Developments and Future Challenges
• India-Russia-US Relations
- Chair for Strategic Discussions. Lt Gen P K Singh, PVSM, AVSM (Retd) Director USI. He is an accomplished security analyst and regular contributor to seminars at national and international level.
- Instability in West Asia. Shri Asoke Mukerji, IFS (Retd) He was the Ambassador and Deputy Permanent Representative of India to the UN at New York.
- Af-Pak Region. Major General B K Sharma, AVSM, SM** (Retd) He is the Deputy Director (Research)andHead of Centre for Strategic Studies & Simulation at the USI. He is an accomplished strategic analyst and regular contributor to seminars at national and international level.
- Indo-Pacific Region. Shri Sanjay Singh, IFS (Retd) He was Secretary (East) in the Ministry of External Affairsand a former Ambassador of India to Iran.
- India-Russia-US Relations. Shri Ajai Malhotra, IFS (Retd) He was Ambassador of India to the Russian Federation. He earlier served as Ambassador of India to Romania, later as the Ambassador and Deputy Permanent Representative of India to the UN and as the Ambassador of India to Kuwait.